Standing by to help you: Call 888-211-5685

Silver Sneakers is Exclusively Available Through Approved Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans

See Participating Medicare Plans Now We keep this 100% Risk Free and Confidential

Call us! Licensed agents are ready at 888-211-5685

Shop Plans with Silver Sneakers Benefits

Don’t go through the hassle of filling out multiple insurance quote forms. We compare quotes from numerous insurance companies to find you the best coverage options that offer Silver Sneakers Free.

Two Types of Medicare Plans Allow You to Get Silver Sneakers

Medicare Advantage Plan

Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans”, are offered by private companies approved by Medicare. Many Medicare Advantage Plans also offer extra benefits such as dental, eye glasses, and wellness solutions such as Silver Sneakers.

Medigap, also known as Medicare Supplement

Medicare Supplements are insurance products provided by private insurance companies to cover the “gaps” in Original Medicare (hence the name “Medigap”). Medicare Part B covers 80% of costs beyond the Part B deductible, leaving you responsible for 20%. With certain Medicare Supplement plans you could have the cost sharing covered completely–a significant benefit in many situations.

Most people aren’t aware that some Medicare Supplement plans also include Silver Sneakers!

Why Choose PolicyZip?

Simple. Even if you don’t choose to work with us, it’s our promise to always give you educated, experienced advice. We’ll happily answer any question you have for free. Is there something you’ve been wondering about Medicare? Give us a call at 888-211-5685.

Get your Free quote today!

Let's Start

We keep this 100% Risk Free and Confidential

Last updated: October 5, 2018 at 1:29 PM CST