Welcome to the PolicyZip career page!
We currently have two positions available which are listed below. If you believe you are a qualified, please use the yellow buttons below to submit your resume and cover letter.
Call Center Sales (Life & Health Insurance License Required)
With Baby Boomers retiring at record rates, the senior market for life and health insurance is an exciting market for licensed, inside insurance sales professionals interested in working with this important and growing audience.
PolicyZip is looking for successful sales professionals with proven experience and results selling life insurance (required) to help Baby Boomers protect their savings and leave a legacy for their families. You will work out of our office in St. Louis, Missouri. Here’s more:
- Status: Full-time
- Primary customer target audience: Individuals, ages early 60s or younger
- Products: Final Expense life insurance (other life insurance products may be added at a later date)
- Compensation: Commission + Bonus (our expectation is you will earn upwards of $50,000 per year or more)
- Sales environment: Leading-edge technology and stem-to-stern support
- Office: Located near the intersection of Brentwood Boulevard and Interstate 64 in mid-town St. Louis (about eight minutes west of downtown). Parking is free.
- Health and Life Licensed Required
- Proven experience and results in inside life insurance sales
- Technologically Astute
- College Degree or Some College Education a Plus
This position requires a life and health license, and at least one year experience in a call center environment selling life insurance and Medicare supplemental insurance.
Our expectation is you will earn upwards of $50,000 between salary and bonuses in your first year. Top agents are well exceeding that number.
So, what is it about our representatives that makes them successful?
- Customer Focused: Embrace the concept of service along with sales.
- Love the Phone: It’s not for everyone, but it is for you.
- Motivated: They are looking for more than a job.
- Self-starters: We never have to push them.
- Coachable and Eager to Learn: Realize change happens fast and aren’t afraid.
- Technically Astute: Embrace technology to become more efficient.
Insurance CSR / Case Manager
Our fast-growing life and health insurance company needs a special individual to support our insurance sales team at our headquarters office in St. Louis.
This job isn’t for everyone. Your success will depend on your ability to handle a fast-moving environment. We work with scores of large insurance companies, each with its specific ways of doing business. You must both learn their ways and develop relationships with their key support people to ensure the business we submit is processed and approved in the most efficient manner. You must also gain the trust of our agents who are the lifeblood of our business.
If you’re the type of person that needs someone to tell you what needs to be done, this job is not for you. Conversely, if you thrive in a fast-moving, sales-oriented environment where something new happens every day (sometimes every hour), then this could be for you.
Following are the job duties and expectations:
- Support current agents to get business placed. This includes assistance with policy applications and submission of applications; creating quotes for policy applications, and coordination with customers and carriers.
- Coordination with insurance carriers and partners. Engage with carriers and partners at every step of the application and post-sale relationship, including: licensing and contracting for agents, and policy application development and submission.
- Coordination of information from CRM and phone system: Ensure all relevant information for customers, agents, carriers and partners is up to date in company CRM system, and manage information in phone system required to support agent and application activity.
- Mandatory requirements: Candidate will be required within the first six months to acquire their life and health license; high school diploma (some college preferred); demonstrated proficiency in wide range of computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations. Experience with CRM systems a plus.
Compensation: $12-$15 per hour plus bonus based on experience and credentials.
We are growing quickly and will need more excellent people along the way. Other opportunities will arise and the person that can master this job will be in a great position to be considered for advancement.