Prudential Term Life Insurance
This is life insurance designed to cover an individual for a specific period of time. It’s the most basic and simple form of life insurance you can buy. After your policy has come to the end of its term, you have two options: let the policy lapse at the end of the period or extend the policy at an additional cost.
Term life insurance is flexible. Not only do you decide how long you need the policy, you can also select from many different payment options: monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually. For whatever length of time that you pay the premiums on time, you’re secured.
Term life insurance offered by Prudential Life Insurance Company
- MyTerm from Prudential is a fast and simple way to get a term life insurance coverage up to $250,000 from Prudential. MyTerm cannot be converted into a policy that lasts longer than the time frame you choose. Applying for MyTerm is as simple as answering a series of health-related questions on an online application (a personal medical exam is not required).
- Prudential Term Essential is one of Prudential’s most affordable life insurance products and provides options call “riders” that can provide even more value to the policy.
- Prudential Term Elite is like Term Essential but comes with a few additional features. For example, you can convert the policy within the first five years of ownership. There are also riders that help if you become terminally ill, as well as other features. The other great thing about Term Elite from Prudential is that you can get premium credits applied to your conversion if it’s in the first 5 years. This means you won’t lose any money if you decide to buy term life insurance and then convert down the road.
- PruTerm WorkLife 65 is designed to provide coverage during your working years up to age 65. It offers several riders at no additional cost.
- PruLife – Return of Premium is a unique term policy which returns tax-free the premiums you paid during the term of the policy if you outlive the policy term. You can attach riders at an additional cost.
- PruTerm One is an ideal solution if you are paying off a short-term loan for your small business.
Prudential Universal Life
Universal life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance that provides flexibility with both the insurance and savings (or investment) components. Prudential is amount the strongest life insurance companies that offers Universal Life Insurance.
- PruLife Universal Protector contains a death benefit guarantee that can be flexible based on the amount of insurance you want and the time in which you want coverage.
- PruLife Essential Universal Life, along with providing benefits to your loved ones when you pass away, this policy will help you while you’re living through benefits called living benefits. For example, a portion of your life insurance benefit may be available when you are terminally or chronically ill.
- PruLife – SUL Protector covers two lives and will pay the individual who receives the life insurance money when the second insured passes away. This type of policy is often used for estate planning.
- PruLife – Universal Plus provides lifelong protection and offers you the opportunity to grow the cash amount in an interest-bearing account.
Prudential Universal Life Cont…
Universal Life is life insurance that includes an investment component based on indexed market components, such as the S&P 500 Index.
- PruLife – Founders Plus UL features an extended no-lapse guarantee if sufficient premiums are paid and Prudential’s guarantee requirements are met.
- PruLife – Index Advantage UL, Index Advantage UL has four interest crediting options to help build cash value. Based on a fixed, declared interest rate is one and the other three are based on the performance of the S&P 500 index. This policy also offers an optional feature that can accelerate the death benefit if you were to come seriously ill.
- PruLife – Survivorship Index UL covers two people and is payable upon the death of the second insured. It also has a no-lapse guarantee feature.
Prudential Variable Universal Life
Variable Universal Life is that Variable Universal Life allows you to accumulate policy cash value through an investment feature called an underlying investment option. You make payments toward the investment component of the policy, beyond the cost of insurance, and over time your underlying investment options have the potential to grow tax-deferred. There three different variable life insurance policies and a choice of over 50 underlying investment options or a fixed rate option.
- VUL Protector will maintain a level premium and guaranteed death benefit beyond age 100 regardless of whether the cash value goes up or down.
- PruLife – Customer Premier II is designed for people who are focused on long-term growth, protection, and if you are interested in taking a higher level of risk with the potential of a higher return.
- PruLife – SVUL Protector is designed to leave a legacy for the next generation or your favorite charity.