Getting Medicare online is confusing and you should never buy from the first person you speak to. Why? Because one size doesn’t fit all. Below is a quick look at the process and the steps you should take to get started comparing Medicare online.
3 Steps to Shop for Medicare Online
- Talk to 3 licensed agents: You should always connect with at least 3 agents so you have multiple medicare plans to compare.
- Ask questions: Make sure you ask each agent the impacts of the Medicare plan they are proposing. You’ll likely get 2-3 different answers which means you now have options to review and choose from. Scroll down to review a list of questions to help you know what to ask the agents.
- Validate and choose a Medicare plan: We are happy to review your options and give you unbiased feedback. If you decide you want us to help you, we’re glad to do that, otherwise we’ll validate the options for you and help you decide on the plan that makes most sense.
Get started with step 1 and choose three companies to begin reviewing plan options.
Step 1: Click 3 Companies to Shop Medicare Online.
Step 2: Ask Questions
Make sure you’re asking as many questions as possible to ensure the plan options fit what you need.
- Are all of your drugs accepted by the Medicare plan? And, will your drugs price change and force you into the donut hole?
- Is your current primary doctor considered in network?
- Will the new plan cover your specialists?
- What is your total out of pocket exposure during the calendar year?
- Does you plan offer other benefits such as silver sneakers, dental cleanings, or hearing aid discounts?
- What was the premium increase from last year to this year?
- How long has the plan been in the Medicare market?
- Does the agent you’re speaking with offer multiple plans or limited to just one or two?
- Who will be able to support you through out the year when you have Medicare questions?
Step 3: Validate Your Best Medicare Plan Options and Enroll
The final step is where we help you review and choose the best plan for you. Complete the form below and provide us the information you have gathered. We will then call you to review your various options and give you the best direction to go. It’s that simple! 🙂
Please complete the short application below and we look forward to helping you finalize your process for shopping Medicare online.